Question PC crushes when 2 gpsu are plugged in

Dec 10, 2019
Im new here. I recently upgraded my pc , I was running a geforce 1070 for a couple of years. I upgraded my pc, bough a second GPU, a 1080ti. Im a graphic designer , i do a lot of rendering so i got both my 1070 and 1080ti plugged in for rendering purpouse. Im also a gamer, both of my gpu's worked perfectly for a month or two. But after that time some of my games started to freeze and turn of. I noticed that it happens only when im playing on the 1080ti. I took my card to a friend to check if it will do the same in his pc. Nothing happend, worked perfectly. So what i did was remove the 1070 from my motherboard, and achieved the same , no more freezing. I can play games having both cards in only when I use the 1070. I have no idea what happend that I have this problem now. Its quite iritating having to remove one GPU to play on the better one. Also whenever i render , and squiz the most of both my gpu's through hours of rendering everything is fine, problems occure only while gaming. Cards reach the same temperatures on both gaming and rendering tasks. So im kinda clueless on what to do. I installed multiple different drivers for my GPU's, very old ones , nevest ones but that does nothing. Any one got any idea on whats happening or how I can check whats causing those freezes? Also blizzard games for some reason wont crush at all :) I can play Overwatch for 10h straight without a single crush, but God forbid i play Destiny 2 , It gives me around 1 to 5 minuts of gaming. Im running a 1080ti, 1070, AMD ryzen 3900x, 32gb ram ddr4 3200mhz and X570 Gaming X motherboard. And one more thing , if a games crushes , it takes around 30 sec to 1 min to make the game close and everything is back to normal without any error info.