Jan 12, 2020
Hello
Last week i reinstalled windows on my PC and after a week it just up and died.

{HARDWARE}
PSU= AMD Ryzen 3 2300X 3.5GHz
GPU= AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
RAM= 8GB 2666MHz DDR4
STORAGE= Samsung SSD 250GB
PSU= Fierce PC 550W

INFO
Bought Prebuilt , Warranty void if Side panels removed.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

~I was in-game and it suddenly shut down
~But it was baking hot as i put my hand on the GPU to check if everything was fine and it was baking hot.
~Unplugged everything from the back of the PC including USB's, HDMI's, Power Cable
and waited a day

{}{}Next Day{}{}
~ Connected Power Cord pressed power button, it flashed once and nothing , No movement in any fans no sound.
~Motherboard has solid orange back lights
~ Checked all the cables for any disconnected ones still nothing
~Did a CLRTC and removed battery but still nothing

~Cleaned the PC, then rebuilt the PC checking for any obvious burn or melt marks on the hardware but nothing caught my eye, New Paste was applied and SATA Cables re plugged to new Sockets

I don't have a spare system to try the GPU, CPU or PSU on and i don't want to invest money into a part that i may not need.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2020
No way to know w/o doing some troubleshooting. That means opening it up (which you may have already done if you felt the gfx card for heat)
If you don't want to open it, start an RMA with the seller.

I have already opened the PC and checked all the hardware so warranty is void, Seller may not take it back (Have not tried it tho).
Once the Power Cord is connected i do get Orange back light on the motherboard but other than that no life in the PC at all

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Orange lite may be coming from the LAN connection.
If the PC has integrated video, remove the gfx card, move the video cable to the integrated port, and try it. If it works, the card fried.

But I kinda suspect that PSU. Never hear of that one. Can you link us to the exact model you bought. That way we will know what we are dealing with. I presume it is a conventional ATX or mATX mini tower.

Jan 12, 2020
Orange lite may be coming from the LAN connection.
If the PC has integrated video, remove the gfx card, move the video cable to the integrated port, and try it. If it works, the card fried.

But I kinda suspect that PSU. Never hear of that one. Can you link us to the exact model you bought. That way we will know what we are dealing with. I presume it is a conventional ATX or mATX mini tower.

Here is a SS of the PC Components. http://prntscr.com/qmrhh7
I Bought it from https://www.fiercepc.co.uk/
But it seems like they do not have it on sale anymore
RED RONIN is the name of the PC
The light on the MOBO

Last edited: