Question PC deadlocks only while gaming

icemaker15

Reputable
Jan 15, 2019
Hi i recently started getting deadlocks that only happen when im gaming. When im browsing google or even stress testing my components it doesnt freeze. My keyboard and mouse stop working even LEDs on them and i have to restart holding the power button.

The only games that doesnt cause freezing are csgo, jedi fallen order and minecraft. Games that cause crashing are r6 siege(sometimes it lets me play not even one round and sometimes i can play 5 matches), forza horizon 5(deadlocks when loading into the game), sons of the forest.

Ive tried reinstalling windows and also upgrading to windows 11 but that didnt help, checking temps which are ok, reinstalling drivers ussing DDU, tried different power supply, updated BIOS, checked for disk errors, ran memtest86 with 0 errors, stress tested CPU and GPU(didnt freeze even after 5 hours of testing, furmark,occt,...).

I didnt do any overclocking and there are no errors or warnings in event viewer so im seeking help here because i ran out of ideas.

Im also providing speccy link: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/crPjNle8Ocv22HLOeyKUHJ2