News PC designed to be air cooled at the center of a massive fan — centrifugal force says no

brandonjclark

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
Like a lot of stuff on youtube.
Just stupid for clicks sake.
You aren't wrong.

Anytime I think that I'd like to catch up on what some of the latest music is, I just go to YouTube and splashed across the screen is the trashiest, inner-city hags and bums I've ever seen.

NONE of them even LOOK pretty NOR fit. They all look like the fat homeless guy or girl in my local inner city blocks.

WHY is this type of music and culture being pushed on us, I wonder?

Reactions: Pei-chen

USAFRet

Titan
You aren't wrong.

Anytime I think that I'd like to catch up on what some of the latest music is, I just go to YouTube and splashed across the screen is the trashiest, inner-city hags and bums I've ever seen.

NONE of them even LOOK pretty NOR fit. They all look like the fat homeless guy or girl in my local inner city blocks.

You, my good man, have aged out of the target demographic.

You are no longer cool.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
What a ridiculous idea and video. However, it does remind me of those Tip Magnetic Drive (TMD) fans from 20+ years ago. I remember having an AMD cooler with one that worked well. I wonder what happened to them. They probably disappeared due to patent and manufacturing costs.

fleurdelis

Commendable
Mar 15, 2022

Because George Soros is paying them to put ugly people in your YouTube obviously.

Or maybe the algorithm gave you a thumbnail that you clicked on & watched. Engagement achieved. You only have to do that once and algorithm gives you more of the same — you ultimately brought this on yourself.