Walkthrough PC Desk Dodge Charger 1970 Theme [Build Log]

Apr 1, 2021
Hi just wanna share my current Project
PC Desk (Computer Inside Desk)
Theme - Dodge Charger 1970

[Build Log]

Apr 1, 2021
I am surprised you went MATX with all that room, but then again, it really doesn't matter. Should have some good airflow with all of those fans.
MATX is the only available for a moment when I buy them at local store near me. And I can't go all in on MOBOs as my sister budget is very limited but I did considered adding the size and dimension of ATX in case they want to upgrade. BTW this is a Birthday Gift for my nephew (turning 12) and only gonna use it for Online Classes and some low to Mid Games :giggle:

Apr 22, 2021
It looks very great, but you better buy some more qualitative chairs and an umbrella. You need to understand that it is not qualitative and it will break after a short time of use. I had a similar situation, but with my office chair. I wanted to save some money, and I bought a cheap office chair. After just one month of using its wheel started to work worse and it wasn't comfortable at all. When I started to have back pains I decided that I need a new one. Luckily I easily found a good website with a big variety of office chairs and I easily found the one that I need.
__
https://www.office-furniture.com.au/

Last edited:
Reactions: DROman

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS