Question PC Desks?

Haz311289

Prominent
Feb 18, 2019
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where is best to find a good desk in the UK? Struggling to find anything of any quality.. Thanks

Feb 21, 2019
My desk is from IKEA. Not sure how common they are in the UK but I found mine to be solid, easy to assemble, just large enough for my needs with a panel towards the backside for hiding wires and two front-side drawers that I find useful. They of course have several different options if I recall correctly and are relatively cheap.

D

Deleted member 14196

This is what I want. A desk that IS a pc case. You said you wanted quality so here you go this is the ultimate

Other than that check Staples or other office supply stores in the UK they must have some good desks. I have a nice glass top desk that supports 350 pounds that I got from Staples

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Haz311289
D

Deleted member 14196

I dread to think the price of that thing haha I'll check staples see what I can find
Yes. It would be expensive made from aluminum. However it is the last PC case you’ll ever need and you can house multiple PCs inside it with liquid cooling and everything. That will one day be my engineering workstation

This is the kind I have from Staples
https://m.staples.com/Euro-Style-Z-Deluxe-Aluminum-Tempered-Frosted-Glass-Large-Desk/product_50509

But there are many more styles in corner desks to