Question PC didn't turn on by pressing power button, second try everything is fine

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,
So yesterday after turning off my pc for several hours I wanted to use it again so I tried using the power button but nothing happened. I simply switched the psu (seasonic px-750) off and on again and there it worked. I verified that wasn't due to a power loss. I'm a little concerned because I read that could be due to bad mohterboard (B550 vision D) or bad psu.
Since yesterday I didn't have this issue.
How could I verify that ?

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Could be, but how old is the PSU in your build? Is the issue reproducible? If not, then it's probably a one off. You might also want to check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing. If you have BISO versions pending, gradually work your way to the latest version.

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks for your answer.
My psu is 3 months old. As for the bios version I'm currently on the F12 (others version are beta BIOSes). Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this issue.

Feb 5, 2021
IIRC, before my issue occured I did some cable management and while doing so, front panel headers came out and I had to reconnect them. Are false contact a common thing with these headers ?