[SOLVED] Pc dies mostly when playing games

Nov 13, 2019
Hi I've recently ran into some problems with my pc and need some help real bad. My pc started to die when playing games it would seem to restart but then would not respond and I done some troubleshooting with a friend we put my gfx card into his computer and when playing a game his pc died so we thought my gfx card was dieing. I purchased a new gfx card and all seemed well for a few hours then it started happening again my friend said maybe my pci slot on mobo was faulty so I got a new mobo and I'm still having these problems any help would be much appreciated. It's not ssd problem because I've tried with 2 ssds and a hdd and still run into the same problem tried taking out a ram stick then the other I don't know what to do.

Solution
Sorry about that

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock 970m pro3
Ram: x2 Corsair 4gb 1600 MHz
SSD/HDD: Samsung 250gb SSD, Crucial 250gb SSD
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
PSU: Integrator MOD XT 650W
Chassis: CiT Raider Gaming PC Case 4x Halo Spectrum RGB LED Fans Tempered Glass Panels

Problem solved... turns out the pins on the connector on my PSU going to mobo had melted.

Lutfij

Titan
With all things said and done, you forgot to include the specs to your system. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You should also breadboard the system when you first unbox them to verify if the system works with the bare minimum's.

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry about that

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock 970m pro3
Ram: x2 Corsair 4gb 1600 MHz
SSD/HDD: Samsung 250gb SSD, Crucial 250gb SSD
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
PSU: Integrator MOD XT 650W
Chassis: CiT Raider Gaming PC Case 4x Halo Spectrum RGB LED Fans Tempered Glass Panels

Problem solved... turns out the pins on the connector on my PSU going to mobo had melted.

Last edited:
Solution