[SOLVED] Pc disconnecting. but wifi works just fine

Apr 13, 2019
So my pc recently has been acting up like when i got to join a game or look up a website it wont load right away and say internet disconnected when really the wifi is connected my brothers pc works just fine and lets him play games and same with everyother deivce in the house other than my pc ive tried troubleshooting and alot more like reseting the wifi then trying to connect back to wifi. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Solution
Hello,
Since you're saying your pc connects to WiFi it must have a Network Interface Card (NIC) or some sort of WLAN card. That could be the main problem, try connecting your pc with an Ethernet cable or any cable and see if it still has the same connection problems. If it doesn't then it's an internal component inside your pc that's causing the problem (NIC etc.)

OF_freeCn

Commendable
Apr 12, 2019
Hello,
Since you're saying your pc connects to WiFi it must have a Network Interface Card (NIC) or some sort of WLAN card. That could be the main problem, try connecting your pc with an Ethernet cable or any cable and see if it still has the same connection problems. If it doesn't then it's an internal component inside your pc that's causing the problem (NIC etc.)

Solution