Question PC display goes black for 4 seconds, and then back to normal ?

Jun 8, 2021
Hey! I've bet many have gotten this issue, but I've lately have been experiencing this. Whenever I'm just using my PC in general, almost sometimes a day, the whole display goes dark, and then back to normal state, however my sound has been switched back to default, and I know that It can't be a monitor problem. Its as If I just restarted the computer. I was using YouTube when it happened, and my whole YouTube was black, so I had to close Microsoft Edge and open it up again. I'm not sure what the problem is, I really need help. thank you!

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
Hey! I've bet many have gotten this issue, but I've lately have been experiencing this. Whenever I'm just using my PC in general, almost sometimes a day, the whole display goes dark, and then back to normal state, however my sound has been switched back to default, and I know that It can't be a monitor problem. Its as If I just restarted the computer. I was using YouTube when it happened, and my whole YouTube was black, so I had to close Microsoft Edge and open it up again. I'm not sure what the problem is, I really need help. thank you!
Sounds like a driver issue. Possibly an issue with HDCP handshake or a codec issue.

ASK THE COMMUNITY