[SOLVED] PC Displaying on Monitor, but not TV

Feb 18, 2020
I'm trying to hook up a PC in my office to a TV in my office as well however no display is coming out of the TV. I tried the PC on a standard monitor and it worked, and I also tried a different PC with the TV and that also worked however when attempted the PC I need on the TV, I'm receiving no display, it does not even get recognized. Any help with the issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Solution
Tried a different HDMI with a different adapter with no luck; and I'm trying to set up the TV as the only display as well and still no luck. I also tried another PC of the same model with no luck either. I'm starting to run out of ideas and just think there's some sort of compatibility issue
See if you can get something basic like 720p running on the tv, then let's go up from there. Watch the refresh rates too, keep them 60Hz or 30Hz.
The first thing I would do is check the cable and adapter as the cheap adapters aren't worth a damn in situations like this. (I have a startech adapter that works great fwiw.)

Secondly, I would check your refresh rate as it may be too high for the tv.

The third thing I would try is allowing the TV to be the only display connected and see if that does anything.

Feb 18, 2020
The first thing I would do is check the cable and adapter as the cheap adapters aren't worth a damn in situations like this. (I have a startech adapter that works great fwiw.)

Secondly, I would check your refresh rate as it may be too high for the tv.

The third thing I would try is allowing the TV to be the only display connected and see if that does anything.
Tried a different HDMI with a different adapter with no luck; and I'm trying to set up the TV as the only display as well and still no luck. I also tried another PC of the same model with no luck either. I'm starting to run out of ideas and just think there's some sort of compatibility issue

See if you can get something basic like 720p running on the tv, then let's go up from there. Watch the refresh rates too, keep them 60Hz or 30Hz.

Solution