Question PC displaying yellow RAM stick error after putting it to sleep

noneuclidean

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
Recently I've been using a program called unified remote for other reasons but today i used it to put my pc to sleep. After a bit i decided to turn my pc back on only for it to be stuck in a sleeping mode , so to remedy this i turned off my pc using the button a few times , before unplugging it straight from the wall socket and waiting for a bit. At this point I didnt even get a display and simply a yellow light from my motherboard , which i ascertained to be due to a DRAM issue, but i haven't had time to cycle the ram to see if it really died. Are there any alternate fixes that I can try?
thanks in advance

noneuclidean

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
Power Supply: corsair
Motherboard: asus B350-f
CPU: ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 16 GB ddr4 corsair Vengeance
Graphics Card: 1050 ti
Storage: 3tb hard drive
Case: Lianli lancool 2

noneuclidean

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
after removing my cmos battery and resetting the bios it worked for a bit , it posted and i got to the american megathreads screen , but after pressing f1 it went back to displaying nothing and switching it on and off didnt work, bringing me back to my first issue

noneuclidean

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
now ive managed to enter the bios by unplugging the cmos battery and ive navigated through it , however after resetting to enter windows it goes back to being stuck on the yellow qled

noneuclidean

Prominent
Jan 19, 2021
by resseting my cmos i have managed to make it all the way into windows, however if i turn off my computer and switch it back on it goes back to an orange qled which is not useful at all