PC does not display picture

PCerma

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
I built My pc two weeks ago and at first it did not display anything so then i changed Ram slots and it worked there were Minor issues with My pc but i Will tell if needed. Today i cleaned My room and moved My pc to My bed for a second and turned it sideways like laying down i only unplugged and moved it, when i moved it back i plugged everything in and pressed start then the motherboard logo came up and i can go to bios but if i dont and let it continue screen goes to Black.

I tried moving rams and that is basically all i have done so Far. Only thing i did differently when i plugged everything back in is that i have 3 psu those wires that you stick to walö but they all Look alike and on all of them reads 10A 250V.

My specs:
I7 - 3770
Gtx 1060 dual OC 6GB
16GB Kingston Ram
Not sure what mobo but its asus
Psu is Corsair RM650X

Also you probably noticed but i kinda dont know what i am doing this is My first build and i am really worried now.

ALSO cant reply so old check comments if you asked Something.

And also i Just tried to stick rams in harded and then i Started it up and it kind of worked, after logo it Said overclocking error and then i went to bios Set everything to default and restarted and then i was bCk to the good old dark screen

PCerma

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
This is great. I cant use My pc and i cant answer because there is no way to answer on this website on phone... So if someone asks Something PLEASE come back and see if i have answered

PCerma

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
Remixislandmusic

After asus logo nothing its jsut Black pc is on fans are on everything is on buy screen is Black and how do i reset cmos, what does it do then? Should i do it? And when i turn pc on for couple of seconds the DRAM_LED goes red but then turns off

I would follow this tutorial. The process is not the same from board to board.https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1000851/ This clears anything that may trigger a failed to overclock message and resets most bios settings to default. Make sure your ram is seated properly as it could have been loosened.

PCerma

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
Remixislandmusic

Checked Ram multiple Times different slots one at a Time everything and i have not overcloxked anything

Also idk why but usually when i turn My pc on and Press Power Burton and it takes a while for it to turn off but now when i am at Black screen it turns off instantly