Question Pc does not turn on

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys,Iam Deshan iam having a problem on my pc where it has a problem it doesnt turn on in my house if i turn on it in another place it on's so i asked the shop where i bought the computer to check so they checked and replaced the motherboard and gave back to me,it was working fine but after some days again the issue happens so i am fed up of this the pc was working fine for 6 months from the first day i build the pc,after this happened ,so guys can you help me plss?

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys,Iam Deshan iam having a problem on my pc where it has a problem it doesnt turn on in my house if i turn on it in another place it on's so i asked the shop where i bought the computer to check so they checked and replaced the motherboard and gave back to me,it was working fine but after some days again the issue happens so i am fed up of this the pc was working fine for 6 months from the first day i build the pc,after this happened ,so guys can you help me plss?
And i have forget one important part if i plug the power supply port to power or ups for a long time by keeping ups or power switch on it works sometimes

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah i understand it worked fine for 6 months, but since it stopped working, if you move it to another area, does it work? Because if so it seems the PC isn't at fault
The shop i build the pc saif to me that if there is power low in your pc by using ups it might work so i bought a new ups also but didnt work, the motherboard light works but doesnt on.

bishopi5

Distinguished
Ill try keep this simple as i can as im sure english is not your native language

It worked at the shop?
It works in other areas?
It does not work at your house?

This has to be an electricity problem in your house

I have no idea what a ups is, but obviously that did not work