[SOLVED] PC doesent boot(HARDWARE WORKS)

ADF16

Prominent
Aug 31, 2020
Hi, so recently after a year my pc randomly stopped giving image,not even bios screen.All Fans working fine but I don’t get any image.It took me 2days to check every hardware piece separately and everything works just fine.Any idea what is going on?
Aorus B450 Pro
R7 2700x
16GB G.skill tridentz
700w thermaltake

Solution
Hi,

Well, this is a common issue and its cause can be anything but there are some solutions according to users. Users' knowledge of hardware may vary but regardless, I will give you some last-step solutions. I assumed that you have some basic hardware knowledge so, I'm not going to ask things like "Did you check the cable between the monitor and the case?"

Solution 1 - RAMs;

RAMs are some of the most delicate hardware on the motherboard, so in any electricity problem, rams are more tend to become thrash compared to others. In such a case, the thing you have to do is;

1- İf you have more than one ram on your motherboard, try to remove one of them, start your computer with just others, and repeat the same thing until you find the...
Jul 2, 2021
Hi,

Well, this is a common issue and its cause can be anything but there are some solutions according to users. Users' knowledge of hardware may vary but regardless, I will give you some last-step solutions. I assumed that you have some basic hardware knowledge so, I'm not going to ask things like "Did you check the cable between the monitor and the case?"

Solution 1 - RAMs;

RAMs are some of the most delicate hardware on the motherboard, so in any electricity problem, rams are more tend to become thrash compared to others. In such a case, the thing you have to do is;

1- İf you have more than one ram on your motherboard, try to remove one of them, start your computer with just others, and repeat the same thing until you find the problem one.

2- İf you have just one ram, try solution 2 and if solution 2 doesn't work, then try this. Find your ram's DDR version, you can find it by searching for your motherboard specs. After that, go find a working ram with the same DDR version of your ram and borrow it to try and diagnose on your computer. Or just do the reverse and put your ram onto others' motherboards.

Solution 2- Earthing on electricity;

Again, it's a common issue. Bad electricity earthing may confuse your computer, so try unplugging the power cable and all the other devices connected to the computer and press the start button for 30 seconds. After that, plug the power cable of the computer and monitor cable(VGA/DVI/HDMI) back. Try starting again. İf this works, try connecting other peripheral devices to the computer like the mouse, keyboard, cam, etc. (One at a time and you have to restart every time after plugging each). If even after plugging every one of them, it works fine, then it means either earthing in your house is bad or the power cable/PSU may be defective.

Solution