[SOLVED] PC doesn’t boot past Bios

KenjuGaming

Prominent
Jan 14, 2021
So one day I was on my pc and it crashed(got the blue screen) afterwards it froze and I had to manually reset it. My PC boots and the screen for the bios pops up and after it goes away the screen remains blank. Is there anybody who may possibly know what the reason could be? I would say my PC is roughly 5 years old now. My friend told me it may be my graphics card but I wanted to see and try other potential options before jumping the gun on a new graphics card (especially with scalping and pricing)
My build:

ASRock AB350M AM4 AMD Promontory B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

GeIL SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD Ryzen 5 3rd Gen , Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse(Zen 2)

Rosewill FBM-X1 Black Steel / Plastic Mini Tower Case with Side Panel Window

1000W power supply(don’t remember the brand it was bought in person)

Solution
So one day I was on my pc and it crashed(got the blue screen) afterwards it froze and I had to manually reset it. My PC boots and the screen for the bios pops up and after it goes away the screen remains blank. Is there anybody who may possibly know what the reason could be? I would say my PC is roughly 5 years old now. My friend told me it may be my graphics card but I wanted to see and try other potential options before jumping the gun on a new graphics card (especially with scalping and pricing)
My build:

ASRock AB350M AM4 AMD Promontory B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 3rd Gen , Ryzen 5 3600...
My build:

AMD Ryzen 5 3rd Gen , Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse(Zen 2)

Rosewill FBM-X1 Black Steel / Plastic Mini Tower Case with Side Panel Window

1000W power supply(don’t remember the brand it was bought in person)
Just in case its a drive problem, you could try downloading a linux live distro and boot from a usb containing that. You might want to disconnect your existing drive to see if the bios screen comes up for the normal amount of time.

Solution