Question pc doesn’t boot

Jul 2, 2021
So my pc was on and i didn't do anything and all of a sudden my pc turns off. it starts but my monitor says no signal and my keyboard won't light up. also other usb things won't work. i have checked that all the cables are on the right places. motherboard's ez debug light is on vga and the light is white. I tried the parts on a different motherboard and the same thing happened. I also took out the battery from the motherboard and i put it back in. It didn't work. Also gpu’s fans are spinning for a while and then it stops.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus ROG strix B450-F gaming II
PSU: Corsair CX650M 650 W ATX

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd breadboard the system with bare minimum components while on a donor PSU to start. You might want to borrow a PSU that reliably built(and has more than 550W of power for the entire system) from a friend or neighbor and see if you can revive the system. You can also take the GPU over to your friend's house(provided he/she has the necessary power for your GTX1070, which is 550W) to see if your GPU croaked.

Jul 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd breadboard the system with bare minimum components while on a donor PSU to start. You might want to borrow a PSU that reliably built(and has more than 550W of power for the entire system) from a friend or neighbor and see if you can revive the system. You can also take the GPU over to your friend's house(provided he/she has the necessary power for your GTX1070, which is 550W) to see if your GPU croaked.
so we tested my gpu with a friend and it worked with his pc. so is my psu broken?