PC Doesn’t startup anymore

Oct 16, 2018
So I’ve had this computer for little over a year and a half now. I built it and it’s worked perfectly without any problems until yesterday. All the sudden, the PC won’t turn on at all. Every now and again I’ll hit the button and the lights will flash, but only for an instant before shutting back off. Most of the time when I hit the power button, nothing happens. Yesterday I broke open the back of the case and checked the wires, and somehow it turned on again, and I thought maybe one of the wires was just loose and was all good. However, today the same problem is happening: PC won’t turn on at all. Nothing I’ve tried has worked. I tried completely disconnecting and reconnecting the PSU, I tried starting it with a screwdriver on the motherboard, I tried unplugging my SSD and other components to see if it was shorting, I tried a new cable to connect my PC to the wall, absolutely nothing has worked today. Again, this isn’t a new build, but it isn’t that old either. Only about a year and a half with it’s current components except for an SSD I installed three months ago with no issue. It’s worked perfectly until yesterday and I’m completely stumped.

My specs:
i7-6700k @4.1GHz
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
Nvidia GTX 970
MSI Krait Gaming 3x Z170-a
16 GB Ballistix ram
Crucial 250GB SSD
Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD

If you’d take the time to help me out that’d be awesome! Thanks!

Oct 16, 2018

I don’t have an extra one, so I’d have to go to the store and get one. I’ll update whether or not that works. I have overclocked my CPU in the BIOS so would swapping this out reset the BIOS settings?

EDIT: Replaced the battery. Still won’t startup. No lights, fans, or anything.