Question PC Doesn’t turn on- power supply issue?

Sep 7, 2019
Hi.
A few months ago, I posted that my computer would randomly crash unless I had a demanding program open. Today, I tried pressing the button to turn it on, to no avail. I checked the power switch to see if it was on and tried pushing in the power chord all the way in but both did not result in any sign of my PC turning on. I found that my surge protector’s lights were on and that the monitors were working, but every device connected solely to my PC wasn’t working. When the initial problem started, I had had my PC for maybe a week. This problem was suspected to be an issue with the power supply with most people who I consulted with, but I didn’t want to blow valuable money on a power supply for no reason. This, I think, is solid evidence why it would be the power supply. Perhaps just a bum power supply - bad build or possibly just a faulty power supply.
Can I get clarification if this is the case, so I know whether I need to buy a new one or not? I already speculated that this is the problem but I need to be sure.

Hi.
A few months ago, I posted that my computer would randomly crash unless I had a demanding program open. Today, I tried pressing the button to turn it on, to no avail. I checked the power switch to see if it was on and tried pushing in the power chord all the way in but both did not result in any sign of my PC turning on. I found that my surge protector’s lights were on and that the monitors were working, but every device connected solely to my PC wasn’t working. When the initial problem started, I had had my PC for maybe a week. This problem was suspected to be an issue with the power supply with most people who I consulted with, but I didn’t want to blow valuable money on a power supply for no reason. This, I think, is solid evidence why it would be the power supply. Perhaps just a bum power supply - bad build or possibly just a faulty power supply.
Can I get clarification if this is the case, so I know whether I need to buy a new one or not? I already speculated that this is the problem but I need to be sure.
did you buy the pc second hand or receive it second hand?if so it could be the psu if you just bought it it still is probably the psu but i would take it to where you got it or email whoever you purchased it from and ask for a exchange.

Hi.

Troubleshooting requires listing your system specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis: