Question PC doesn’t work for the same time each week.

Mar 7, 2022
My Specs:

i7 11700KF

AsRock z590 c/ac

Gigabyte 3080 ti

T Force 16GB DDR4

1 TB ssd

Bought this prebuilt back in November 2021: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ibuypo...0ti-12gb-1tb-nvme-ssd/6472354.p?skuId=6472354

It had been running perfectly with absolutely no complaints, looking and feeling just as if it were factory new. Two weeks ago, while I was playing a game which was not very demanding, my fans begin to suddenly whir out of control to what I assume are max speeds. My computer sounded like an airplane and seemed as if it was about to explode (screen frozen, no device manager) . Not stopping after 10 seconds, I panicked and unplugged my PC to “save” it and stop the fans which were spiraling out of control. After this, my PC would physically start up the same as it always had (fans at normal speed, all rgb lights on) yet my peripherals would not turn on and I had “no signal“ displayed on my monitor. The day after, my periphreals turned on yet I still had “no signal” on the display. This No Signal error continued for two days, until my pc, for no apparent reason, was back to normal and connected to my display. My PC ran perfectly fine until yesterday where the same exact problem occurred. I was playing Elden Ring, a game my pc handles with ease, and out of nowhere as I go to exit my game, the fans begin to whir out of control and spin at max speed as they did last time, spinning so loudly that I held down the power button for a couple seconds to shut it off. When I went to turn on my pc, the same thing happened as last time, no lights to any peripherals and a “no signal” message on the display.

Anyone have a fix/diagnosis, or have possibly encountered the same problem before?

All parts I believe are still under warranty or protected by either BestBuy, iBuypower or the manufacturer (PC is only 3 months old) , yet I’m rather uninformed on that entire process and see that route as a last resort.

Anything is truly appreciated

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 7, 2022
I was thinking faulty power supply as well.

temps were fairly average on Saturday, haven’t been able to have a connection to the display since.

What are my best options? Should I go through iBuyPower or Best Buy, or take matters into my own hands(switching out parts, possibly voiding the warranty)