[SOLVED] Pc doesn’t work

Jan 3, 2019
I have recently built a new pc and I don’t understand what I have done wrong because when i turn it on all the leds on the motherboard go red including the ez debug lights which turn on in a sequence, cpu light turns on for about 3 seconds then vga light turns on for about 10 seconds and then the boot lights turns on and stays on until the pc gets turned off it also doesn’t display anything on the monitor (I use a hdmi cable to connect them)

Specs:
Case-nzxt s340 elite
Motherboard-msi x370 gaming plus carbon
Ram-16gb of 3200mhz Corsair vengance (2x8gb)
CPU-ryzen 2600x (with stock cooler)
Graphics card-evga 6gb 1060
Power supply-cx 750 corsair
Ssd-500gb Samsung 860 evo

Solution
Your motherboard will probably need a BIOS update before you can use your 2nd gen ryzen CPU. Contact AMD for a bootkit or take the mobo back and get a 450/470 motherboard.

Ralston18

Titan
First double check that all connections, card seatings, RAM, etc. are all fully and firmly in place. May appear to be and feel that way but can stick especially with first time connections. (And even later on sometime....)

Do you have the motherboard's User Guide?

If not, here is a link:

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/X370-GAMING-PRO-CARBON#down-manual

Do verify that I did indeed match the motherboard. The User Guide should have troubleshooting section that explains the LED's and the error condition(s) being found at boot up.

T