Question Pc doesnt Beep but fans spin full speed.

Nov 25, 2019
Okay this will be a long post. Let me start from the beginning.

It started when i unpluged my mouse while pc running. Got a bsod immediately , "iqrl not equal or less." after rebooting pc turns on and i can log into windows but it bsods again after like 10 sec. however safe mood worked fine.

Anyways i decide to update to win 10 from 8.1 but the windows installation fails at around 70% saying there's some sort of corruption or smth like that.

After 2-3 more tries it does install. But it still either doesnt boot up or bsod after booting with various different errors.

I tired chkdsk, changing my ram, clean installing windows etc.

Then i finally take it to a store. They just uplug some stuff and replug them back (without changing anything) and it starts working. it worked for 2 days and bsod in 3rd day.

So now i take it to another store. They first tell me its the hdd and replace it with new one. BUT it starts bsoding again while they were installing windows on the new hdd.

They ask for one more day to take a closer look at tell me that hdd was fine but psu and gpu were the problem. pc ran 2 days fine with their psu and my gpu taken out.

However they dont repair gpu so i take it to a 3rd store. He said that psu i had was not good for the system and the gpu had some "resistance" weakened bcus of unstable psu.

So he proceeds to repair the gpu and replace my previous psu with a new thermaltek one.

Pc works fine but when i "restart" is shows bsod before turning off. Kernel Security Check Failure or smth like that. He inserts his 2 gb ram and its all okay. i tell him to try my older 4gb ram and pc doesnt boot. But it boots with some other 2 gb ram. So i told him to just keep the 2gb ram in for now until i get warranty for my 8 gb one.

Anyways take the pc back home and attempt to power it on. All the fans including gpu spins full speed but no beep sound. I just brought a new cmos battery and still same problem.

i plugged out the hdd, gpu, ram pretty much everything and same problem. fans spin but still no beep noise. i doubt its the ram, hdd or gpu since its not booting without them. it shouldnt be the psu either since its brand new.

im pretty tired of going back and forth between stores with this pc and im not willing to take it to a store again.

So TL;DR all fans spin but no beep noise even with all unnecessary components unplugged.

edit : pc spec

i3 3210, 8gb adata 1600 mhz ddr3 ram (i sent this one to store for warranty), currently using apcer 2gb pc3-10600 cl9 for the time being. GTX 1050ti, Asus h61m-e, psu Thermaltek lite power 550w (old one was some chinise 600w i got for 18 ish $)

Nov 25, 2019
Go in to safe mode, open command prompt and run sfc/ scannow and see if it finds anything. If it doesn't try uninstalling anti virus program, if you have on installed. Then try to boot up in regular windows.
Pc doesnt even boot atm. And i did try sfc and anti virus scan when it was at least booting. There was no virus.