Question PC doesn't boot and shows something weird after shipping

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, So I shipped my pc with care or at least I tried to and it arrived in perfect condition everything seemed normal at first.

But when I booted my pc, There was this very weird green filter that I've never seen before.
I don't believe it's from the monitor because when the monitor turns on and the monitor logo appears, Everything seems fine.

Right when it shows that the system is booting I see this green weird filter and the system keeps on rebooting forever.

I don't know what's wrong please help

IMG-20221110-171032.jpg

Nov 10, 2022
Please list out full system specs.
Try reseating your GPU and making sure the heatsink didn't come loose. In fact a reseat/check of all components wouldn't hurt.
I've tried reseating and checking everything but didn't help

My specs are:
GPU: msi gtx 960 2gb
CPU: ryzen 5600x
PSU: 750 watt gold asus
1TB ssd
motherboard: tuf gaming b550 pro

Nov 10, 2022
Thanks it turned on after reseating the gpu over and over again and I changed the pci psu cable that's connected to the gpu.

but now it doesn't even recognize the gpu at all idk how it's even running. it's locked on 800x600 and there is no sign of any gpu.

the weird dots are still there though

IMG-20221111-161831.jpg

Nov 10, 2022
Put your GPU into second PCIe slot and see if it makes any difference.
I just did and it's the exact same. no difference

The only reasons I can think of is that the gpu is either damaged due to transportation

or the PSU isn't getting enough power from the socket because I just moved into this apartment and idk if the electricity is powerful enough to run my pc. My psu is 750W.

right before shipping it everything was completely fine. I'm using the exact same cables and everything

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts