[SOLVED] PC doesn't boot it only reboots

Mar 31, 2020
Hello,
I have the strangest problem. I built a computer for a friend. It was a big struggle to get it to boot. However I managed it by swapping his cpu with mine. It then bootet and everything worked perfectly fine. So I put his CPU back in and it also worked fine after the first boot. I restarted the pc a couple times and it seemed to work just perfect but wenn I now turn it off and then try to boot it it doesn't boot . The system starts idling but no signal on the monitor. The only way to get it booted again is like I said above swapping the CPU and after booting with mine swapping it back to his cpu and it'll boot fine. Like I said restart/ reboot works but it doesn't boot up again after shutting it down :(
Hope someone can help me fix it.

Thanks! :D

Solution
I flashed the Bios everything works just fine now . I wanted to do that before but the mainboard has no support so I found no BIOS updates. But after reading through thousend of forums I found somone who shares the new BIOS :love: So thank you all non the less !;)
Hello,
I have the strangest problem. I built a computer for a friend. It was a big struggle to get it to boot. However I managed it by swapping his cpu with mine. It then bootet and everything worked perfectly fine. So I put his CPU back in and it also worked fine after the first boot. I restarted the pc a couple times and it seemed to work just perfect but wenn I now turn it off and then try to boot it it doesn't boot . The system starts idling but no signal on the monitor. The only way to get it booted again is like I said above swapping the CPU and after booting with mine swapping it back to his cpu and it'll boot fine. Like I said restart/ reboot works but it doesn't boot up again after shutting it down :(
Hope someone can help me fix it.

Thanks! :D
And affected parts are ???

Mar 31, 2020
I found a new way to get the PC to boot. Instead of changing the cpu it also works , if I change the RAM configuration from one to two or from two to one. That means I take one ram out and it will boot one time; after shutting it down and turning it on for the second time it´ll only idles with no signal on the srceen. Now if I put the RAM stick back in it boots no problem but only one time again XD If I try to start it a secon time it again starts idling. Unless I take one out again... Hope you undrstand what I´m trying to explane:sweatsmile:

Mar 31, 2020
I flashed the Bios everything works just fine now . I wanted to do that before but the mainboard has no support so I found no BIOS updates. But after reading through thousend of forums I found somone who shares the new BIOS :love: So thank you all non the less !;)

Solution