Question PC doesn't boot

May 24, 2020
I'm new here so I don't know if this is the correct thread, I'm sorry if I screwed up.

I recently had my custom made desktop brought to me from another country (from Italy to the UK to be specific) last time I boot up the PC was 4 months ago and in 3 years that I owned this PC it never gave me the slightest problem.

Now for the problem.
When I turn on the PC it doesn't boot up to bios nor any of my peripherals engage with the PC (mouse and keyboard both have leds and usually both lighted up when the PC turned on) the USB and HDMI ports receive electricity as intended (I can charge my phone but it doesn't detect it's plugged in into a PC and when I plug in the HDMI the screen detects the HDMI is plugged (the screen turns on) but no signal is detected.
I opened the case and the motherboard doesn't seems damaged (I'm not that much of a tech savvy so I can only say that I don't see any physical damage on it) the fans and graphic card receive electricity as intended and everything seems ok.
I brought some adaptors (I have European cables) to plug in the screen and the PC (13 A 250V is written on the adaptors) in case you where Wondering how I plugged in the pc.

I'm not home right now so I can't post the PC setup (I don't think is really relevant but if you need it I will post it).

Thanks for your time and patience.

May 24, 2020
More than likely some internal plug/cable has probably become dislodged or partially disconnected during transit across Europe.

Taking the usual precautions to avoid ESD, check all internal & external connections thoroughly with PC switched off.

Detached/attached everything and still no magic sound.

Is there anyway even for a noob like me to check if the motherboard is damaged? I'm not that good when it comes to hardware and I know the bare minimum.

If it can help you the motherboard is a Z170M extreme4 (ASRock) and the power supply is evga 650 GQ.