Question PC doesn't detect one of two M.2 drives that I've had for 1.5 years with no issues.

May 15, 2022
So when I booted up my PC today, only one of my 2 M.2's were detected in device manager. I then went to check if I could find it in BIOS, but I still only saw one. I tried reseating the M.2. but this did nothing. Now I'm not sure what to do. The M.2's are exactly the same type (Corsair Force Series MP510 960GB M.2 SSD), and I've had them for about the same amount of time (1.5 years). The motherboard is an "ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F". I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, this kinda just happened out of nowhere.

May 15, 2022
If you swap the drives over do you still need only see the same drive in the BIOS or is it the same M.2 slot that continues to work? Trying to see if the problem follows the drive or the slot.
Ok I just swapped them, and now in BIOS I can see them both. However now I struggle to boot to windows (none of these drives are my boot drive). I ran a built in selftest function in my BIOS on both drives, first one said "pass", second one froze for a solid minute before saying "not available".

May 15, 2022
Was it the drive that had the original problem? I would think this is a failing drive.
How can I see which drive is which in BIOS? They are exactly the same, only difference I see now is that one of them is 0 GB and the other is 960.1GB. I can't even get into windows to check the name of the drives.