Question PC doesnt fully ''boot'' ?

Pri2sk

Commendable
Oct 19, 2019
So i have this weird thing time to time, when i try to turn on my pc, its starts booting and than screen goes black, but pc still works and peripherals still light up but the display just shows "no signal". So i have to power off psu power button and turn it on again, sometimes it works again but i had time where i had to do it multiple times. I checked all my cords for connection and all of them are fine , i only oc'ed my gpu
specs:

Ryzen 5 2600
B450m-ds3h version F62
Rx 580 8gb saphire nitro+
Team Group Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB)
3000MHz CL16 1.35V
Psi: EVGA 550w bronze
WD green ssd and hdd

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU in your build. Might want to also include the age of the unit as well. Are you able to get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While there, please take note of the BIOS version for said motherboard.

Pri2sk

Commendable
Oct 19, 2019
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU in your build. Might want to also include the age of the unit as well. Are you able to get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While there, please take note of the BIOS version for said motherboard.

I updated the thread with psu and bios version, but I haven’t tried going to bios cause I would just turn on and while it’s booting do something else, but what I would notice that it would show the boot screen with with “go to bios” “q-flash” buttons and when it would go away the screen goes black and just wouldn’t load to windows ?