PC doesn't open

Ralston18

Titan
Yes. The virus can do that.

Were you able to identify the malware pop up: some name, statement, etc.. What did the pop-up look like?

You might try booting into safe mode - may or may not work.

The main thing you need to do is to run an anti-virus application on your computer.

You will need a bootable USB flash drive.

Here is a link that lists various options:

https://www.geckoandfly.com/2621/usb-bootable-dos-antivirus-for-unbootable-windows-xp-and-vista/

You can easily find additional information by googling "make bootable antivirus usb drive".

Nov 5, 2018

Before it hanged a malware detected then i just ignored it. The it makes a weird noise while it hanged. Does the malware affected my os?

Nov 5, 2018
I can't reboot on safemode. My pc wont open. I mean i check all the power supply i cleaned the ram and video card. Still i doesnt opening.

How can i use usb if it doesnt opening in the first place? Please help me.

Ralston18

Titan
You should be able to get into BIOS during initial power on by pressing the applicable key (e.g., F2, F10,) or as otherwise listed in the motherboard's User Guide. The applicable key may also be displayed on the monitor during boot.

Go into BIOS and set the boot drive to be USB. Save and shutdown.

Lots of "how-to" information on the internet.

Here is link that is easy to follow:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-boot-from-a-usb-device-2626091

Then insert the USB boot drive into a USB port and power up again. Hopefully the USB drive will boot so you can clean your system.

pyxsocial

Prominent
Jan 12, 2019
Hi I had a similar experience on my Pc. This PC is newly built and here are the specification of my parts.

CPU- I5 9400f
MOBO- Asrock b360 gaming k4
SSD- Adata sx8200 512GB
GPU- Zotac RTX 2060
PSU- CM MWE GOLD MODULAR 750WATT
RAM- 2x 16gb 3200 Klevv Blot X Ram
Cpu Cooler- cryorig m9i
CASE- Fractal Design Focus Black w/ mesh front panel

here is The scenario of my situation when my pc suddenly hang,
1.PC HANG----->2. PRESS HOLD ON STARTUP BUTTON-------------> 3.PC POWER OFF---------->4. PRESS ON STARTUP BUTTON AGAIN--------->5. PC POWER UP AND POWER OFF----------------->6. ACTION 5. KEEP REPEATING.

I did not see any windows load or bios. my monitor screen is black and I couldn't use my pc.

I'm not a computer expert and lack of experience in the PC field, hope to seek some experienced user on PC for their advice.

Thank you