Question PC doesnt turn on anymore

May 24, 2020
Hello,
a week ago, i was cleanin everything and moved my PC around (it was open) and after putting back, it didnt turn on anymore. So i rebuilt everything to check if something was interrupting the connection, but it didnt help. Because my old case was incompatible anyways, i bought a new case and motherboard yesterday. Unfortunately it still doesnt work. When i power it, the CPU Fan ligths up for a second and thats it. No fans spinning. I also wanna mention that the GPU receives power threw the mainboard so it cant be the PSU right? At the moment i cant find a paper clip to test it.. Im really clueless by now, can somebody help me?

May 24, 2020
Yes tried booting outside with only RAM and CPU.
Specs:
Ryzen 2700x
Vega 64 strix gaming
MSI A320M-A Pro Motherboard
Power supply FSP1000-10APG
RAM is some DDR4 2400

But i only switched the mobo and it was working before

May 24, 2020
To be honest, something happend when i put everything together the first time and it was a bend pin which broke as i tried to straighten it. I just read it can cause system bugs with audio and many had it working just like before so i ignored it. You think it would act out like this tho? Not even fans are spinning? In case i thought about fixing it by putting some copper wire into the slot which i have left from a stereo system. You think this could work?

May 24, 2020
Mhm i thought i can get around this because its more expensive than the motherboard, but youre right. A friend came over and we checked it again and there are actually 2 pins broken off :'( I know AMD has some really cheap options, you have a good recommendation for a new cpu? I dont have much budget atm..

May 24, 2020
Well something like 150 maybe? But i dont wanna loose that 8 cores. It would be better to get a strong cpu with less cores for budget tho right? I do gaming but also some Design Model and AI stuff

Edit: misread

Last edited: