Question Pc doesn't turn on properly

Sep 28, 2022
So my pc doesn't turn on properly. Like when I press the power button, the keyboard,mouse and display doesn't come and when I try to close the pc with the power button, the pc shut downs immediately when that shouldn't happen cuz you have to hold the power button for 5 secs to shut it down. But it doesn't happen here. Sometimes the keyboard and mouse light turns on and sometimes it doesn't including the display. But after like shutting down the pc and opening it from the power button several times, my pc works. I don't know whats the problem. Please help .
Pc specs:
Amd Ryzen 5 1600
Rx 460 Asus dual oc 2gb
MSI b450m mortar max
8gb ram
1tb HDD
128gb SSD
Coolermaster 525w supply

So my pc doesn't turn on properly. Like when I press the power button, the keyboard,mouse and display doesn't come and when I try to close the pc with the power button, the pc shut downs immediately when that shouldn't happen cuz you have to hold the power button for 5 secs to shut it down. But it doesn't happen here. Sometimes the keyboard and mouse light turns on and sometimes it doesn't including the display. But after like shutting down the pc and opening it from the power button several times, my pc works. I don't know whats the problem. Please help .
Pc specs:
Amd Ryzen 5 1600
Rx 460 Asus dual oc 2gb
MSI b450m mortar max
8gb ram
1tb HDD
128gb SSD
Coolermaster 525w supply
I would suspect PSU first.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS