Pc don't boot, Grounding Problem?

Sep 20, 2018
I recently bought a PC, problem is that it doesn't boot up When UPS plugged in Wall Socket but Works fine on UPS backup power. When plugged in Wall socket It start sometime but then again switch off & fail to boot.
& We don't have grounding at our location.

My specs are -
1. CPU AMD RYZEN 5 2400G
2. M/B MSI X370 GAMING PLUS
3. CORSAIR RGB VENGEANCE DDR4 300MHZ
4. SSD 120 GB GIGABYTE
5. HDD WESTERN DIGITAL 2TB
6. MONITOR SAMSUNG 22" LED
7. CABINET CORSAIR SPEC 01
8. UPS I-BALL 600VA
9. SMPS CORSAIR VS 450 WATTS

I have checked the PC in different locations it Worked perfectly.
Most Probably it's Grounding Problem
But My neighbor also don't have grounding but his PC works fine.
I also called an Electrician, circuits are all clear according to him.
So guys help!

Solution
Installing a ground as a seperate wire running to ??? in not safe and is not in accordance with the National Electrical Code. All three conductors (Phase, Neutral, Ground wires) must be run together either in the same cable of in a conduit, and the ground needs to enter the power supply, not the case. Ground serve two purposes, #1 the protection of personnel and equipment. The ground is a conductor that carries current in the event a phase or neutral comes in contact with metal that people could touch, thus prevent electrocution or causing a fire. #2 The second is to establish a 0 volt reference compared to the phase (120 vac). If you don't have a grounded outlet, and want one, the safest connection would be to run a 3-wire cable...
What country is this?

Anyway.....I would ground the case.

Here's how you would ground the case.

Get a wire....not a tiny one...not a huge one....I'm talking 14,16 or 18 gauge.

It doesn't even have to be insulated.

Connect one end to the case. Use a screw or something to connect it. Make sure it's connected to metal on the case.

The other end need to be connected to ground.

Any beam.....or waterpipe...THAT GOES INTO THE GROUND SOMEWHAT DEEP will work or anything metal that goes into the ground.

t53186

Distinguished
Installing a ground as a seperate wire running to ??? in not safe and is not in accordance with the National Electrical Code. All three conductors (Phase, Neutral, Ground wires) must be run together either in the same cable of in a conduit, and the ground needs to enter the power supply, not the case. Ground serve two purposes, #1 the protection of personnel and equipment. The ground is a conductor that carries current in the event a phase or neutral comes in contact with metal that people could touch, thus prevent electrocution or causing a fire. #2 The second is to establish a 0 volt reference compared to the phase (120 vac). If you don't have a grounded outlet, and want one, the safest connection would be to run a 3-wire cable or conduit from the circuit breaker panel to the outlet and a new grounded outlet.

Solution
"Installing a ground as a seperate wire running to ??? in not safe"

Explain why.

"All three conductors (Phase, Neutral, Ground wires) must be run together either in the same cable of in a conduit"

Explain why.

"and the ground needs to enter the power supply, not the case."

Explain why.