Feb 17, 2019
Hello

First i have to say that i made a pc build around 1 year ago...and firstly used the hdmi port on gpu and works normaly....than one day stoped to work and i start to use the port of motherboard .....
And than yesterday decided to play gta 5 and i installed it and start the game ....but the game was in slow motion ....so i went to check the system info ....and recognized that the gpu its not there!!!! Can you help me....so i have 2 problems the hdmi port on graphic card wont work...and the pc do not recognize gpu.....
And i already tried to put it out and back ....https://ibb.co/gWKNxjv

the graphic card is ge force 1030 2gb

Well, when you started using the motherboard for display it meant you were bypassing the graphics card. This suggests that BIOS has automatically defaulted to the integrated graphics for display purposes including gaming.

Go to Device Manager and see if the graphics card can be seen under Display adapters. If not then View > Show hidden devices. If still nothing then try reseating the graphics card again and make sure all connections are secure.

As for the graphics card's port, the only other thing I can think of is try a different port on the graphics card for the time being. It may mean having to purchase a new cable or borrow one if you can.

Feb 17, 2019
Okey i tried to see the gpu in device menager but its not there...what should i do that the pc start recognize the gpu card...
?
Do you think the gta 5 is in slow motion ....the picture...mouse because of gpu? Right?

It sounds like the system is using the integrated graphics, which explains the low framerates of GTAV.

If the GT 1030 isn't being seen in Device Manager with show hidden devices I'd be leaning towards the card having died. Is there a chance to borrow a graphics card to see if that will work? This would confirm the PCIe slot isn't faulty and further put the likelihood of the graphics card being the problem.

Most motherboards should default to the graphics card if one is installed; few require selecting the option in BIOS.

Insofar that device manager recognises the graphics card then there's already a driver present. But if you want to, enter the information in the drop down menus for the driver (I can't directly link it): https://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers

Let's focus instead back on the graphics card itself and perhaps even BIOS. Do you know the precise model of the graphics card? Or perhaps what ports are at the back? The next thing to do, ideally, is try a different port to connect to a display. As I mentioned previously this may mean having to borrow a cable from somewhere.

The BIOS side would require entering it upon boot up. There should be a short notice about what key to press in order to enter BIOS (usually something like F2, F8 or DEL). We'd need to find whether we can prioritise the PCIe slot over the integrated graphics.

DSzymborski

Titan
Yes but the device manager recognize the driver when i click show all hidden....
So....
Please tell me what i have to do firstly
Unistal the driver ....than?

That doesn't necessarily mean that it detects the GPU right now, only that the drivers were installed at some point.

What it looks like is something happened to the GPU some time ago, you switched to using motherboard graphics, and now when you switch back to the GPU, the same problem exists. At this point, you probably need to get your hands on another GPU (friend, computer shop, or from a store with a flexible return policy) and try it.

Feb 17, 2019
Another answer : gpu has back only 1 hdmi port and dvi in....thats it....
Firstly i connect hdmi in gpu but one day stop to work...hdmi is 2.0 because i have monitor 4k....if may help you...but the connectivity was not good ....means many times not worked hdmi right....idk
But when i put the hdmi in motherboard port working perfectly....
Now i have the problem with detecting gpu....i need the gpu because i want to play gta 5 because now is running on intel hd 630 graphic....and it sucks...slow motions (frames)
Thank for help :)))

BTW GTA5 is not playable on 4k with GT 1030.

Even with GTX 1070 you'd get less than 40fps on 4k.
GT 1030 is ~ 3-4 times weaker than GTX 1070.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9aL0ovNTg0NDc5L29yaWdpbmFsL2d0YXYtMzh4MjEtZnBzLnBuZw==

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
Yes i know that gpu is not good but for 1080p will be ok...can you please give some advice of how can i revive my gpu(i dont find any gpu to try ths slot).....put out and back in slot...any other option....? :)