Question PC don't detect my SATA drive

Nov 14, 2019
During installing win7, I came across a problem where the notification said it can't be installed in GPT / MBR (Im not sure, but it wont let me to proceed with the installation to any disk/partition.

I then mistakenly FORMATTED all disks. Now, I have a former internal SATA drive (now I use as an external storage). I made it a bootable using RUFUS using my laptop.

The problem is now my PC said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key".

Im stuck

PC is ACER Aspire TC-705

During installing win7, I came across a problem where the notification said it can't be installed in GPT / MBR (Im not sure, but it wont let me to proceed with the installation to any disk/partition.

I then mistakenly FORMATTED all disks. Now, I have a former internal SATA drive (now I use as an external storage). I made it a bootable using RUFUS using my laptop.

The problem is now my PC said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key".

Im stuck

PC is ACER Aspire TC-705
Boot from installation disk/USB and choose to delete all the partitions on the disk it's supposed to install W7.