Question Pc dosent boot

Jun 21, 2020
my pc dosent boot and im really scared i broke it, before someone ask yes the power supply is connected and i get a light on the mobo but no start, every cable on the right down side is connected to the right connecters and ive even tried shortcutting, every cable is in whatsoever it dosent boot up
specs: i5-2500k
p8p67 mobo
8gb ram
550 watt power supply some sweden brand with white rating

1060 6gb zotac

reply fast please ive been having this problem for weeks

my pc dosent boot and im really scared i broke it, before someone ask yes the power supply is connected and i get a light on the mobo but no start, every cable on the right down side is connected to the right connecters and ive even tried shortcutting, every cable is in whatsoever it dosent boot up
specs: i5-2500k
p8p67 mobo
8gb ram
550 watt power supply some sweden brand with white rating

1060 6gb zotac

reply fast please ive been having this problem for weeks
What did you do that caused it to break, or did you do anything at all? How long have you had the pc for? The power supply is 550w however as you mentioned, it really looks like a bad brand cpu and it is essentially a bomb inside your computer. Replace your power supply when you can as that is the biggest factor I can see

Jun 21, 2020
What did you do that caused it to break, or did you do anything at all? How long have you had the pc for? The power supply is 550w however as you mentioned, it really looks like a bad brand cpu and it is essentially a bomb inside your computer. Replace your power supply when you can as that is the biggest factor I can see
I built my pc in a new case and ive had the pc for a long time but the gpu is new

Jun 21, 2020
The GTX1060 requires a 400W PSU, however your power supply is 'sufficient' but since its a random sketchy brand, it could be a possibility that it is faulty or just a bad unit all together
its not that random and many of those have been sold, but do you have a chraper solution than the other... just wanna fix the problem fast and easy or take it to the pc fixing facility in my town

its not that random and many of those have been sold, but do you have a chraper solution than the other... just wanna fix the problem fast and easy or take it to the pc fixing facility in my town

Many sold does not mean it's a good quality unit, many people buy on price not quality. You have the video cables connected to the video card? Did you do a BIOS update on the motherboard? Does the system work with the original video card? New card on older motherboard may be an issue. What is your exact power supply brand and model, post a picture of the power label if you can. What was your old video card model?

Jun 21, 2020
Many sold does not mean it's a good quality unit, many people buy on price not quality. You have the video cables connected to the video card? Did you do a BIOS update on the motherboard? Does the system work with the original video card? New card on older motherboard may be an issue.
its not a gpu issue cause it worjed in my othee case... should i take it to a repair shop

its not a gpu issue cause it worjed in my othee case... should i take it to a repair shop
Can you be more specific? A computer case does not determine how your computer runs, did you mean it worked on your old motherboard? Also I wouldn't recommend taking a computer to the repair shop, my friend once did and it took them more than a month, and didn't fix it but instead replaced his parts and charged him more. A gpu issue/incompatibility would cause most likely display issues, so it is very likely your power supply, you must replace it unless you missed cables, if it worked before then it is very likely it has deteriorated. Replace the PSU, repairing it will be way more effort and im guessing you are not too skilled, fixing it will be difficult. The best current unit I can recommend is the CX450, I run it with a RTX2060 and it is a great quality unit, for me at least. It is cheap and affordable. Try to research good PSU brands firstly such as corsair, evga you name it.