[SOLVED] PC dosent perform as good as it should?

Penko

Honorable
Mar 27, 2016
Hello there, i just built myself "new" pc for myself and my gf. We had some parts laying around so i combined them all into one pc.
Specs: Ryzen 3 1200, rx 580(8gb), 1x8gb ddr4 2400, asus prime b450m-k,650wat PSU bronze, Intel 512 m.2 nVme and some other hdds/ssd,
I saw some other guys having same cpu and gpu and they are getting 3x better fps resoults then i am. I have updated my bios, got the ltest drivers for my GPU and my motherboard. i have freshly installed winds, and all my games are on ssd.
Apex won't even let me choose champion(i get almost all of the red icons showing performance/network issues), CSGO i'm getting around 90 fps(lowest quality preset) with stutters.
My cinebench score is around 1100, on FurMark i'm getting avg.75 fps on 1080p. Am i missing something ? mainly i'm thinking its my CPU, but in the other hands i saw ppl having so much more performance on same one.
https://prnt.sc/_0yr5ASoBsWq

videos i'm refrencing
/watch?v=VfqcnhbPvpY
/watch?v=hPAE6uaqvZA
there is few more but can't find them atm.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello there, i just built myself "new" pc for myself and my gf. We had some parts laying around so i combined them all into one pc.
Specs: Ryzen 3 1200, rx 580(8gb), 1x8gb ddr4 2400, asus prime b450m-k,650wat PSU bronze, Intel 512 m.2 nVme and some other hdds/ssd,
I saw some other guys having same cpu and gpu and they are getting 3x better fps resoults then i am. I have updated my bios, got the ltest drivers for my GPU and my motherboard. i have freshly installed winds, and all my games are on ssd.
Apex won't even let me choose champion(i get almost all of the red icons showing performance/network issues), CSGO i'm getting around 90 fps(lowest quality preset) with stutters.
My cinebench score is around 1100, on FurMark i'm getting avg.75 fps on 1080p. Am i missing something ? mainly i'm thinking its my CPU, but in the other hands i saw ppl having so much more performance on same one.

videos i'm refrencing
/watch?v=VfqcnhbPvpY
/watch?v=hPAE6uaqvZA
Those first generation Ryzen are very memory sensitive. You have one DIMM. That will greatly lower performance.

kanewolf

Titan

videos i'm refrencing
/watch?v=VfqcnhbPvpY
/watch?v=hPAE6uaqvZA
Those first generation Ryzen are very memory sensitive. You have one DIMM. That will greatly lower performance.

+1 for above.
Get yourself am matched kit of 3000-3200 speed memory.
Your processor may or may not run them at maximum speed but you can run them slower @ lower CAS latency.
We can help you with that.
Later you can upgrade the CPU to a fatser model and not need to change memory again because it is hampered by slow memory.

Penko

Honorable
Mar 27, 2016
+1 for above.
Get yourself am matched kit of 3000-3200 speed memory.
Your processor may or may not run them at maximum speed but you can run them slower @ lower CAS latency.
We can help you with that.
Later you can upgrade the CPU to a fatser model and not need to change memory again because it is hampered by slow memory.
Thanks man for the help, i will try and borrow from my brothers pc ram kit. Will test with them if it will make any diffrence.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS