Question PC dosent start at all Asus TUF B450-plus gaiming

Nov 5, 2020
Hello, last night my PC shut down for some strange reason, I was just looking at different things in the browser and downloading some games from Steam at the same time, so there was no heavy load on my system and then it just immediately shut down and didn't start any reboot or something like that. When I tried to reboot it didn't start at all, like didn't even tried to boot, it was completely silent. So I tried to turn PSU OFF and back ON but it didn't help. So I quickly opened my computer's case to see what was wrong with it and saw that my RAM's RGB doesn't light up anymore, but my motherboard still runs it's RGBs and seems to be alive. Also I can't check is there issue with CPU or GPU because I don't remember any RGBs on them. So I tried to change RAM slots, tried to install only 1 RAM in different slots but it didn't help at all. Also I noticed that if I try to boot it up motherboard shuts down my front panel completely, so it doesn't light up and I have to restart my PSU to try again.

Motherboard:Asus TUF B450-plus gaiming
RAM:ADATA D41 3200MHz 2x8GB(but I used it a2600MHz, so it was even downclocked)
PSU: Cepter Prime 550W 80+ Bronze
CPU:Ryzen 3600 (Auto OC from Ryzen's programm 4300MHz)
GPU:GIGABYTE RX5500XT 8GB

It was my first PC that I ever built and was careful with everything, it's sad that it survived only for 5 days, it's really killing me since I dreamed for it for so long. Also I tested always in any game my CPU's and GPU's temperatures and they always were at 60CPU and 60GPU and I never saw any issue with that. Hope there is solution....

Nov 5, 2020
Also right now I noticed that my front panel doesn't power up at all by motherboard, it just turns on and off, after it it doesn't work at all

Nov 5, 2020
Right now after rebuilding whole PC it actually booted up, but after putting it in vertical position from horizontal it stopped working again, I really do not understand what can cause this issue...........