Question Pc ejecting USB drives (and not being able to reconnect with any USB drive), and not booting if turned off until you disconnect the PSU and reconnect

Sep 12, 2021
So yesterday I built my first mini ITX PC in a Jonsbo V8. I used:
-16Gb of DDR4 ram from Corsair
  • a B550I Aorus Pro AX with a Ryzen 5 5600x water cooled with an AIO
  • A RX 6600 XT from Saphire
  • A Corsair SF750.
And lastly a 1TB m.2 SSD
Everything seemed to be fine until I tried to copy some Pc Games from my other pc onto my new pc. When I did that after like 20% ish percent copied it disconnected the USB drive and refused to reconnect the drive or any other usb drive until re booted. Tried to reinstall drivers but that doesn’t work either.
The other big inconvenience is when booting my system. If I turn the system of and the try to boot it it just won’t turn on until I completely disconnect the PSU and plug it back in and then press start. If you boot it and haven’t don’t that System Fans are spinning up, but the ram isn’t gett ing power (RGB doesn’t work) MY graphics card isn’t spinning either and no post. The PC seems to be doing fine even in that state just ideally spinning the system fans but it’s just a big inconvenience and on top of that I don’t know if it damages the system in any way it another.
If anyone could help me thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
So yesterday I built my first mini ITX PC in a Jonsbo V8. I used:
16Gb of DDR4 ram from Corsair
a B550I Aorus Pro AX with a Ryzen 5 5600x water cooled with an AIO
A RX 6600 XT from Saphire
And a Corsair SF750.
And lastly a 1TB m.2 SSD
Everything seemed to be fine until I tried to copy some Pc Games from my other pc onto my new pc. When I did that after like 20% ish percent copied it disconnected the USB drive and refused to reconnect the drive or any other usb drive until re booted. Tried to reinstall drivers but that doesn’t work either.
The other big inconvenience is when booting my system. If I turn the system of and the try to boot it it just won’t turn on until I completely disconnect the PSU and plug it back in and then press start. If you boot it and haven’t don’t that System Fans are spinning up, but the ram isn’t gett ing power (RGB doesn’t work) MY graphics card isn’t spinning either and no post. The PC seems to be doing fine even in that state just ideally spinning the system fans but it’s just a big inconvenience and on top of that I don’t know if it damages the system in any way it another.
If anyone could help me thanks a lot :)
And Syr if my grammar is a bit off or sounds weird I’m not a native speaker and this is actually my first forum post ever :)