[SOLVED] PC Fans loud every now and then after booting

Oct 12, 2019
Ok, So basically what's happening is that every now and then when I boot my pc, all of a sudden all fans start spinning irregularly and they become very loud (weird noises). This is fixed when I fully shut down the pc and then boot it again. Simply Restarting doesn't work. I have cleaned all fans which didn't fix the problem.

Solution
Hello InvasioN,

There are few thing to consider for this situation, which are

1> check all the fans to see if there is a dust buildup on the blades of a fan. Because of this could be out of balance.

2> The large amount of heat generated by the machine.

3> Might be the fan is damaged.

Above are the few things which you need to take a look and Fix. You can also Check this Guide for how to lower the cpu fan's noise.
Oct 13, 2019
Hello InvasioN,

There are few thing to consider for this situation, which are

1> check all the fans to see if there is a dust buildup on the blades of a fan. Because of this could be out of balance.

2> The large amount of heat generated by the machine.

3> Might be the fan is damaged.

Above are the few things which you need to take a look and Fix. You can also Check this Guide for how to lower the cpu fan's noise.

Solution

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
This issue can be caused by a loose RAM stick or RAM that has become infected with dust. Remove your RAM sticks and make sure to clean the RAM slots then re seat the RAM sticks again and see if this fixes the issue!