[SOLVED] PC fans loud

Oct 28, 2021
So I just installed a Corsair h100i cooler into my PC, when I booted it up all was well but then as soon as I logged on my PC fans got crazy loud, Idk what is causing this issue, I was trying to figure out if it was maybe the AIO fans that were loud or the actual PC cooling fans and im almost certain its the PC fans, Im trying to fix this issue because my PC just stays loud now which is both bothering and concerning, any help would be greatly appreciated since im no expert in these situations

Solution
use the AIO's software to set a custom fan speed curve.

also do the same for your case's fans through your motherboard control software or BIOS.

set the RPMs to only ramp up when necessary.
was trying to figure out if it was maybe the AIO fans that were loud or the actual PC cooling fans
if the case fans weren't creating this noticeably loud noise before,
i doubt it's them now.

unless you have improperly installed the cooler and now your CPU is overheating and these fans are ramping up to compensate.
in this situation it may be cooler's & case fans getting extra loud.

also do the same for your case's fans through your motherboard control software or BIOS.

was trying to figure out if it was maybe the AIO fans that were loud or the actual PC cooling fans
i doubt it's them now.

unless you have improperly installed the cooler and now your CPU is overheating and these fans are ramping up to compensate.

Solution
Oct 28, 2021

i doubt it's them now.

Hey thanks for the quick reply, I don’t think the cooler is improperly installed tbh, if I’m in BIOS the PC is quiet even startup PC is quiet, but right as I enter my pc password and login the fans start getting loud, my theory maybe that the PC fans RPM must’ve changed somehow idk and they’re spinning at 4000+ RPM as I checked in the BIOS, I have the Core Temp application and it’s feeling me my CPU temp is at a decent temperature, not quite sure what the issue could be here

not quite sure what the issue could be here

i doubt it's them now.