Question PC Fans Only Light Up After Restarting via Power Button

Jun 26, 2022
This is extremely strange. I built my PC a few months ago on a Musetex case and everything was working fine. I decided to move my PC to a different position on my desk. After I did this, the PC fans no longer lit up and I don't know how to fix them. The only way they light up is by restarting through the power button. There's a button that changes the led on the top of the case, but that button no longer works. All the fans are connected to a hub and I can change the color through the BIOS, but I don't know how to turn them on. Has anyone seen this before or know how to fix it?

if you want to continue to use these LEDs through the case control button; try reinstalling/reconnecting all LED cables to their intended headers.

if you would rather use a motherboard control software to control the LEDs and/or sync them with other devices; disconnect the hub from the case front I/O header and instead connect it to an open motherboard header.

include your complete system specs,
and if these are 3rd party fans or included with the case.

Jun 26, 2022
I'd like to control my fans from a software, but I'm not sure where I would connect all the pins.
As for the specs, I have a Gigabyte b450 Aorus for the motherboard, a GTX 1650, a Ryzen 5 1600, 16 gb of ram, and 6 fans that came with the case that were all connected to a hub when I bought it.