Question Pc fans ramp up to max and black screens

Jasper kihn

Prominent
Oct 21, 2019
Ive gotten a virus attack and ran rkill then malware bytes and after adwcleaner I also tried tronscript and it seems like all viruses have gone but every time after playing 1.5 games in warzone my display cuts out and my fans ramp up to the max. I think one undetected virus has managed to trick my pc by saying the cpu is hotter than it actually is and because of the fan curve the fans go to their max speed because they think its very hot.

Ive gotten a virus attack and ran rkill then malware bytes and after adwcleaner I also tried tronscript and it seems like all viruses have gone but every time after playing 1.5 games in warzone my display cuts out and my fans ramp up to the max. I think one undetected virus has managed to trick my pc by saying the cpu is hotter than it actually is and because of the fan curve the fans go to their max speed because they think its very hot.
Malware and it's cleanup more often than not damage OS . If you are running Windows 10, it's easy to renew all system files without loosing data or applications.

Warmanreaper

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
I think I have the same thing. I think it might've been the Nvidia update like 2 days ago if you downloaded that recently? That's the only thing I think could cause it.