Question PC fans spin but computer will not boot with power button

Oct 28, 2021
This issue happened to me last week as well.
This morning and last night my computer worked fine, would boot from sleep mode by clicking with my mouse. I was on my PC over lunch break from work today around 3:00 PM and it worked fine then too. I come home from work and I have no LED lights on my keyboard or mouse, but the fans inside my case are spinning, and my liquid cooler for CPU is lit up. I turned the power switch on the power supply off, and then back on. After doing so everything booted up fine. I am currently on said computer, and have no issues.
I am curious to know if there is a component failing, or if there's something else going on that I can troubleshoot before anything gets damaged. There is no indicator light on my motherboard or a blinking red light on my case when this issue is present. The blinking red light suggests the hard drive is working and the PC is powered on and working, from what I have found on google.
The power supply is roughly 10 months old, I installed it and it worked fine from the start. It is a Super Flower 750W Bronze certified.
I installed a GPU as well, which is a MSI 3070 Ventus 3x,
Installed new RAM, 32gb HyperX
Installed a liquid CPU cooler,
and installed new case fans.
All of these components aren't even a year old, and have been working great up until last week when I was not able to boot my PC from sleep mode. But as stated, I turn the PSU switch off then on, and everything works fine. It is an intermittent issue.
The troubleshooting I have done so far is unplug all peripherals from the PC, and attempted to cycle power but with no luck. I haven't actually opened the case and checked anything yet. I recently cleaned my PC while installed new case fans, and blew some dust around. Maybe some dust got lodged in the RAM slot?
Also, I was running on AMD Ryzen Balanced power settings, but just changed it to Windows Balanced tonight to see if the issue ever happens again after changing this. I have read AMD Ryzen Balanced power settings are obsolete? I run Windows 10... not sure if that is the case here.
Temps on my PC stay cool, with my CPU reaching 70 Celsius at max performance, according to HWiNFO... CPU EDC reached 84% within the last week at some point. Not sure if that helps diagnosing.
I installed the new case fans about two weeks ago, and the issue started this week. Could that be an issue? I do know there is a connection on my motherboard coming from the RGB leads that were used for the previous case fans that are ziptied together with other cables, and I haven't taken that cable out yet, but the opposite end from the motherboard isn't being used. I put electrical tape around the pins on the end for now... possibly there is a short with this cable?
Just throwing ideas out there. If anybody has suggestions to what the issue could be please reply. As stated, this is an intermittent issue and is fixed temporarily after turning power supply on and off. Thank you.

Oct 28, 2021
Also, the power button on the case itself does nothing when this issue happens. The only way to reset is to turn the PSU off then back on. I'm sure that's obvious with my description, but in case there is confusion.
Thanks.