PC Fans Spin but No Video Output Detected

TheNoobLegend27

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Tom's Hardware Community,
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you can help me.
Specs=
CPU= AMD - Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler= Hyper 212 Evo with AM4 upgrade kit
Motherboard= ASRock B350 Pro4 ATX
Ram= Team Group 3000mhz Dark 16gb (2x8gb)
Storage= Kingston 120gb SSD
Storage= WD 1tb hard drive
GPU= EVGA gtx 1060 6gb sc
Case= Be Quiet 600 window Atx Mid-Tower Case
PSU= Be Quiet 600w 80+ Silver

Here's the problem and what I have done already.

Just finished building my first PC. I pressed the power button and all the fans (case, cpu fan, and graphics card fan) turned on. I don't know if this matters but they all randomly slowed down and then speed up again. Also, my usb flashdrive's led lights up, but no led's light up for my mouse and keyboard do. In addition, no video display shows up on my monitor. I have booted many times, and nothing seems to change. I have also tried resetting CMOS, reseating the CPU, completely building and putting everything in the case again, and done several breadboard tests. I have also plugged in the video cable to my motherboard, but still no video display. I have tried resetting the graphics card, and tested each ram stick and dimm slot, save the A1 because the heatsink is to big. The motherboard standoffs were preinstalled in the ATX form factor, so there are no shortages in the case. I have gone through many troubleshooting videos and guides but nothing seems to work. I have worn an anti-static wrist strap for MOST of my time handling the components. I have touched some parts without wearing the strap, but I only did that a few times. Please note, I started touching the mobo without the strap after it wouldn't boot, so I don't think that is the problem. Lastly, I am using Team Group Team Dark 16gb 3000mhz ram, that isn't on the QVL list, but I have read many places that Ryzen CPU's are compatible with all ddr4 memory. Lastly, this isn't exactly related to my problem, but has anyone had any kingston ssd's be to large for the ssd bay? The 120gb one I have is a hair to big for the ssd bays, does anybody know why? However, my main problem is that no video output is detected by the monitor, and can anybody help me with that?

Also, if the problem is bad memory or motherboard of bad CPU, how do you tell which one it is as all of them are required to boot system.

Thank you again for your time, and I hope that my PC works because I have put lots of work into it.

TheNoobLegend27

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
Your right, I will try breadboarding it with the GPU. However, the gtx 1060 is the only graphics card I own. I am also not sure if I have any codes/POST ledS. If they didn't come with the motherboard, then I wouldn't have them.

Thanks for responding so fast!