Question PC fans working but no display even after resetting CMOS

Nov 5, 2021
English is not my first langagues so sry if you dont understand something.
I built this pc for my mom with parts from my old pc, every time theres a power outage, when the power comes back you have to unplug it, then press the start button for 10 seconds to "purge the bad electricity from it", which i guess is necessary because the psu is not the best. Today my mom was working and suddenly the pc crashed with static noises and the display turned black, i guessed the problem was that it had frozen so i tried turning it off but after pressing the power button for 4 secs it did nothing so i shut it off from the PSU button, when i tried turning it on the fans would work (and the hdd too i think because it was vibrating a bit) but the display would remain black and a blue light in the front of the PC which normally turns on wouldnt.

After that i tried holding the power button and releasing it, i tried re seating the ram, i tried reseting the CMOS taking the battery and putting it back after 2 minutes, and I tried unplugging the peripherals and hdd and 1 stick of ram to see if it would work. Sadly it hasn't worked.

I hope someone can help me or i will have to take it to a tech :(

• Windows 10 Home 64 bit
  • 970A-G43
  • AMD fx 8320e 3.2GHz
  • 2x8GB Hyperx fury RAM (1866MHz XMP profile 1)
  • WD 1TB blue HDD
  • Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5
  • sentey sdp 650-fx (650W 80 plus white)

You said it yourself, the PSU is definitely not the best. Do you not have another known working unit you can try? Because with the purging of residual power, it may already have been failing and has gone. Hopefully it hasn't taken anything with it, although being a Sentey that's not out of the question at all.

Nov 5, 2021
You said it yourself, the PSU is definitely not the best. Do you not have another known working unit you can try? Because with the purging of residual power, it may already have been failing and has gone. Hopefully it hasn't taken anything with it, although being a Sentey that's not out of the question at all.
I dont think the PSU is the problem, i just jumped the pins to see if the fan started an it did, I also testeo the gpu in another PC and IT worked so I dont know what could be the problem