Question PC flickers

Feb 1, 2019
Well, this is the situation.

I have a very strange problem with my pc, it's been flickering for quite some time... the story is like this, I changed PSU because I needed to use an SSD that I had since the old PSU would not support. Since before I had fried an SSD and an HDD, problem solved (for now).

Finished everything, thinking that it was going to work and it did not go so well... I began to notice a flicker, I did not give importance until it began to affect me in the programs that I use regularly like DAWs and VSTi. In the games I have not noticed much, until at last I realized, but also, although it is not so annoying depending on the game.
It's like less than a second, it's a flicker where the pc sticks and resumes right away, very annoying thing, especially playing instruments or playing as I said before.

I've tried another GPU from a friend, it's still the same, I've tried changing the RAM and it does not seem to be the problem either. The PSU I do not think it's because it's a strange problem, not a PSU kind (I think)... It did it before with the old PSU, anyway I also tried other discs thinking that it could have been that the PSU did something with the discs or something like that.

The only thing I have left is to try the processor or the motherboard.

If anyone has any suggestion of what could become, I would be very grateful, I know that much I wrote and if you got here, many, many thanks.
I had to use a translator because my English is not very fluent, but I hope that something has been understood.

Feb 1, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu?
what the monitor? how it is connecting to the pc?
It's a pretty old system, but it got the job done. At least it used to.

AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor
Windows 10 (64 bits)
Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition
8Gb 1600MHz
Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
Thermaltake Smart Series 600W
Uhm, an old 32'' TV connected by HDMI, also a secondary 19'' monitor by VGA... also replaced both cables and tried the tv alone and the monitor with same results.