PC for 2018 build , help!

fowlgb

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
So i am planning to build a new computer in 2018 and i don't know if the parts are going to work together...By ,,together'' i mean will it work....
So the parts are:
Cpu: I5-7600k base clock 3.8ghz boost clock 4.2ghz 91watts
Gpu:GIGABYTE GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD 8gb vram , 500watts , 8 pin ,pcie 3.0 , Boost: 1771 / Base: 1582 in OC Mode , Boost: 1746 / Base: 1556 in Gaming Mode
MotherBoard: ASROCK Z270 PRO 4
Ram: TEAM GROUP DELTA RED DDR4 - 8GB 2400MHZ
Cpu Cooler: COOLER MASTER HYPER 212X, AMD/INTEL
PSU: COOLER MASTER MASTERWATT LITE, 600W 80+
HDD: SEAGATE, 2TB, 64MB, 7200 RPM, SATA 6.0GB/S

Thank you :)

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from fowlgb : "Just tell me if is going to work"

If you mean if it's all compatible, than yes, it would work.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Don't even consider looking at parts for 2018 today, Intel has a new gen releasing soon, amd has a new line of gpus out very soon. And who knows what else might show up between now and then. A 7600k basically makes no sense anymore as the overall.cost is too high to me compared to a 1600. It'll make less sense when the new i5s are 6core instead of 4.

nvincent_08

Reputable
better off with ryzen system for a while if intel hasnt released new processor with cheap price and relatively big performance improvement. also i cant really guarantee intel i5 can be such a future proofing, getting ryzen cpu that relatively offer cheaper price for more core is better. also probably using an air cpu cooler is not such a good idea to do overclocking, especially high overclocking. also consider to get some ssd, and think again about how much storage you need, dont buy really high capacity storage if you dont really use it, hdd like 2tb is so massive, even 1tb already been pretty big, but for some people 1tb isnt enough however

fowlgb

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
I know that Ryzen is better now But just tell me is it going to work...And i need 2tb because i have a lot of games that are over 50gb ..For the SSD i am planning buying it after like 2 months when i build the computer. And if a new intel cpu is 6 cores i will buy it instead of i5-7600k but it has to be before my build

MERGED QUESTION
Question from fowlgb : "Just tell me if is going to work"

If you mean if it's all compatible, than yes, it would work.

Solution