pc for app development within ($330-$410)

G

hello guys i wanna build a custom pc mainly for app development

parts i have monitor(lg flatron w1943c),keyboard and mouse(i ball red cherry),speakers(altec lancing),optical drive(lg),hdd 240gb(seagate barracuda i wanna use this as my c drive),os(windows 8.1 embedded industry pro 64 bit)

parts i need processor,motherboard,hdd,psu,ram,cabinet

my requirements the processor should be x64bit,hyper threading,virtuaization technology with extended page table

the config which i had selected

processor:Intel Core i3-4130
motherboard:ASUS B85M-G
Ram:Corsair XMS3 DDR 3 1600 MHz 4 GB (CMX4GX3M1A1600C11)
HDD:Seagate Barracuda 1 TB (ST31000524AS) SATA 3 7200 RPM
PSU:Corsair vs450 450watt

please make some changes if you guys want,suggest me a cheap cabinet also

Solution

Seems pretty good for the price but get 2x4GB RAM to enable Dual Channel Memory.
that's the one smart build you starting. im more gamer. in today's technology you have to watch your spending's i have no idea what software you gonna be using everyone wanna go fast and be fast from yesterday u now.i go with i5 and SSD for sure and OS system for budget build i take something like WINDOWS 7,CAUSE everything counts.

G

actually i wanna build apps mostly for windowsphone,windows 8,android.
actually for windowsphone and windows 8 app development i need windows 8 or 8.1.
and i am getting windows8.1 embedded industry pro through microsoft dreamspark project.
in app development there is no requirement of much graphic so i skip graphic card for the timebeing.

another list i have made

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30RWV

i choose another mobo this time and increase the ram.

Seems pretty good for the price but get 2x4GB RAM to enable Dual Channel Memory.

Solution
G

But this mobo have only two slot for ram so I thought I will get one 8gb now and other one later on I thought of going for asus b85m-g but this would increase my budget.
according to you which one would be better ??