pc for app development within ($330-$410)

G

hello guys i wanna build a custom pc mainly for app development

parts i have monitor(lg flatron w1943c),keyboard and mouse(i ball red cherry),speakers(altec lancing),optical drive(lg),hdd 240gb(seagate barracuda i wanna use this as my c drive),os(windows 8.1 embedded industry pro 64 bit)

parts i need processor,motherboard,hdd,psu,ram,cabinet

my requirements the processor should be x64bit,hyper threading,virtuaization technology with extended page table

the config which i had selected

processor:Intel Core i3-4130
motherboard:ASUS B85M-G
Ram:Corsair XMS3 DDR 3 1600 MHz 4 GB (CMX4GX3M1A1600C11)
HDD:Seagate Barracuda 1 TB (ST31000524AS) SATA 3 7200 RPM
PSU:Corsair vs450 450watt

please make some changes if you guys want,suggest me a cheap cabinet also

kapitalistas

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
that's the one smart build you starting. im more gamer. in today's technology you have to watch your spending's i have no idea what software you gonna be using everyone wanna go fast and be fast from yesterday u now.i go with i5 and SSD for sure and OS system for budget build i take something like WINDOWS 7,CAUSE everything counts.

G

actually i wanna build apps mostly for windowsphone,windows 8,android.
actually for windowsphone and windows 8 app development i need windows 8 or 8.1.
and i am getting windows8.1 embedded industry pro through microsoft dreamspark project.
in app development there is no requirement of much graphic so i skip graphic card for the timebeing.

another list i have made

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30RWV

i choose another mobo this time and increase the ram.

sora

Splendid

Seems pretty good for the price but get 2x4GB RAM to enable Dual Channel Memory.

G

But this mobo have only two slot for ram so I thought I will get one 8gb now and other one later on I thought of going for asus b85m-g but this would increase my budget.
according to you which one would be better ??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Components 4
O Components 4
S Components 2