Question PC force-shutdown on gaming.

UknownGuest

BANNED
Jun 7, 2020
I know this might be a PSU disgustion but i think it fits here too since i posted the previous thred in PSU, first let me explain.

The PC specs:

CPU : INTEL Core i7 8086k 4GHz
GPU : NVIDIA/MSI GeForce Armor GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB VRAM
Ram/Memory: : Kingston 32 GB DDR4 4000MHz
Display/Monitor : ASUS PG279Q 2560x1440 165Hz
Storage/Harddrive : SAMSUNG SSD 970 Pro NVMe M.2 1TB
MotherBoard : MSI Z370 A Pro E7B48IMS.2B0
Power Supply : Seasonic FOCUS GX-850 80PLUS Gold 850 Watt
Case : BeQuiet Pure Base 600 Window Orange BGW20
Cooler : BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 250 w tdp

My previous PSU was really bad and about to die, pc randomly powered off, now i got a new PSU which "seems" to be a quality product.
manufacturer = seasonic, max voltage = 850 Watt, gold certified.

My pc is now stable when gaming MOST OF THE TIME, but heavy graphic intense games still make it randomly power off "kernel event error"
I just changed the PSU without installing any software or drivers, nothing. as far i know a psu doesnt need that.
But maybe... i delete some windows services to get rid of the updates that means, my pc doesnt recognize hardware sometimes for example USB 3.0 or my microphone , when i plug them in. nothing.

I tought might be a reason that the psu isnt correctly recognized but i have no idea.

Could reinstalling the OS be a solution?
What can be the problem that my PC just shuts down when i play games?

It looks like a PSU problem but really im lost now because i already bought a new one and it was expensive too.
The only minus on this PSU is ,theres no FAN.
Seccond problem i can think of but its only a guess, my SSD is placed right next to the GPU that causes heat going to 71 C where the max should be 70.

Is the PSU or the GPU maybe SSD, should i reinstall OS.... ??