Pc framerate issue

Namhunter

Commendable
Dec 24, 2016
So i have a budget pc :

I3 2120
6GB RAM
GTX 1050

And i have some framerate issues with GTA IV and Bully. In GTA IV, i can only get about 30-40 FPS with max settings; and in Bully, the framerate is locked at 30fps.

So my question is: Is that supposed to be normal ? Or is that because my PC is too weak ?

Solution
It's seems normal for me those FPS in GTA with maxed out settings. GTA normally is a very CPU-Intensive game, maybe there's some bottleneck going on. Try to lower those settings too see if the FPS increases, if not, then probably there's a bottleneck.

Bully on PC... Maybe that's just another awful console port. See if you can find any in-game settings that will unlock that FPS, otherwise you will have to endure it. ( Your PC can easily run more than 30FPS in that game, but as you say it's locked, then probably it's the game's fault. )

manddy123

Admirable
It's seems normal for me those FPS in GTA with maxed out settings. GTA normally is a very CPU-Intensive game, maybe there's some bottleneck going on. Try to lower those settings too see if the FPS increases, if not, then probably there's a bottleneck.

Bully on PC... Maybe that's just another awful console port. See if you can find any in-game settings that will unlock that FPS, otherwise you will have to endure it. ( Your PC can easily run more than 30FPS in that game, but as you say it's locked, then probably it's the game's fault. )

Solution