PC freeze after launch any game. Need to do hard reset after

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys! Im very desperate now so im here to ask any help! Like 2 weeks ago suddenly my pc started to freeze AFTER BOOT and launching any game. After 3-4 hard reset everything went like normal. Now its even get worse. After hard reset, got only black screen. Memtest freeze 2 times but i tryed with different ram, different HDD. I try to run the system after reboot with integrated graphics, still got black screen. All the temps are fine. I just reinstalled windows. Im clue less. Please help!

Solution
is the bios on the latest release nice setup
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's even if old re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard
is the bios on the latest release nice setup
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's even if old re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard

Solution